Prime Minister Ersin Tatar reiterated that the goal of the government is a two-state solution in Cyprus. Speaking at the presentation of the government’s progress during the first 100 days in office, Tatar said that from the first day of its formation, the government has tried to explain its goals, which are the following:
- Stable economic development. Increasing gross national product and per capita income.
- Rapid completion of infrastructure projects.
- Development of all sectors of the economy.
- Development of the services provided in education and health.
- Following a proactive policy on the Cyprus problem, to ensure that a two-state solution on the Cyprus problem, the protection of our rights in our sea areas, the issue of the opening of Maraş/Varosha under Turkish Cypriot administration and via the Immovable Property Commission (IPC), will be included in the agenda.