Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Foreign Minister Kudret Özersay has announced on social media, a number of decisions taken at a meeting of the Council of Ministers.
- Clocks will go back by one hour this Sunday, 27 October at 4am.
- A decision was made for landscaping in the Kyrenia Old Habour and the repair of the existing breakwater. Tenders will shortly be out.
- Cost of calls from landlines will be reduced.
- Vehicle inspection stations will be established to bring vehicles up to contemporary standards. For this, it was decided to go to tender and to follow the method of transfer of operating rights. The Ministry of Transport will monitor the services to be provided.
- In some regions, it was decided to cover the transportation expenses of those students who could not access school because new schools could not be built.
- The Ministry of Health would outsource intensive care services where they could not be adequately be provided in state hospitals.
- Decisions were made for the expropriation of immovable private property in the event of building a public road in different regions of the country.
- Necessary decisions were made for the separation of the land needed for two schools that will be built using charitable donations and transferred to the Ministry of National Education.