Latest Headlines

Fire breaks out in Archway restaurant

A fire broke out in one of North Cyprus’ most famous restaurants, the Archway in Zeytinlik.

Firemen were unable to prevent damage to kitchen equipment and cookers which are now unusable. The fire also left a gaping hole in the roof over the kitchen.

The owner of the restaurant Murat Girgen said that the kitchen had been severely damaged by the blaze.

Yeni Duzen

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker