Latest Headlines

23 poisoned by gas at Istanbul hotel

At least 23 people, mainly tourists, have been hospitalized due to gas poisoning after a leak at a hotel in İstanbul early on Monday.

The victims, some of whom were unconscious, were rushed by ambulances from the Modern Sultan Hotel to hospitals in the city.

The condition of four of the tourists was described as critical.

Police sent fire fighters and gas experts to the hotel to trace the source of the gas leak.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker